full- or part-time with immediate effect or according to agreement
You are a qualified, reliable, guest-oriented personality (m/f/d), ideally have a completed apprenticeship and several years of professional experience in the hotel industry? Also motivated career changers get a chance with us!
You are characterised by good communication skills, written and spoken German and English, Protel knowledge and a high willingness to serve and ensure a smooth and unforgettable stay of our guests?
Youhave a friendly smile, work independently, think economically and are the first point of contact for our national and international guests with heart and soul?
Then you are the right person for us!
Your main tasks will include:
- Responsibility for check-in and check-out
- Personal and telephone support of national and international guests in the early and late shift
- Guest correspondence
- Processing reservations
- Processing guest enquiries (telephone, e-mail, chat, fax)
- Advising guests and customers (telephone, e-mail, chat, fax)
- Cash desk management and preparation of daily accounts
- Handling complaints
- Compliance with quality standards
- Looking after long-term guests, regular and corporate customers
- Optimal room allocation for long-term bookings
- Management and adjustment of the long-term contingent
- Restriction control and optimisation according to booking situation
- Timely preparation of interim and deposit invoices
What we offer:
- an interesting and varied job
- work in a small and friendly team
- supplements to the Profi Card
- digital time recording
- employee uniform
- use of our hotel fitness room
- a permanent employment contract after a successful probationary period
- a Family & Friends discount in our hotel
Have we made you curious? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, including salary requirements and possible starting date, preferably by e-mail.