Temporary receptionist (m/f/d)
immediately or according to agreement
Ideally, you have completed apprenticeship in the hotel industry and have professional experience in the front office. We also give motivated career changers a chance!
You have good communication skills, written and spoken German and English, good knowledge of the hotel software Protel and a high willingness to serve?
You have a friendly smile, work independently, think economically and are the first point of contact for our national and international guests with heart and soul?
Then you are exactly the right person for us!
Your main tasks will include:
- Responsibility for check-in and check-out
- Personal and telephone support for national and international guests
- Guest correspondence
- Processing reservations
- Processing guest enquiries (telephone, e-mail, fax)
- Advising guests and customers (telephone, e-mail, fax)
- Cash desk management and preparation of daily financial statements
- Handling complaints
- Compliance with quality standards
What we offer you:
- performance-related payment
- an interesting and varied job
- work in a small and friendly team
- free use of the hotel's fitness room
- digital time recording
- Family & Friends discount in our hotel
Have we made you curious? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, including salary requirements and possible starting date, preferably by e-mail.